Tuesday, January 14, 2014

THE CRAZIEST THING YOU HAVE EVER DONE

Yesterday we talked a little bit about fear and the fork in the road.

Today we're staying on that topic a bit but here it is.

I am about to do the craziest thing I have ever done in my life.  I can't tell you what it is because I am still thinking about how I am going to pull it off.  What I do know is, it will certainly change many lives.  People close to me will be affected by this.  I don't know what the outcome will be, but I hope its the best for everyone involved.

Remember yesterday when I talked about fork in the roads and how fear can influence fear.  I am not afraid.  I am ready to take this all the way and not worried about the consequences of my decision.

So keep that in mind, in the meantime, what is the craziest thing you have ever done?

Give me some stories.  Give me some inspiration.  Give me something!!!!!

If you can't tell me, it means you truly haven't lived yet.  You have to do something unconventional, unorthodox in your life at least once.

As Cesar Flickerman would say "let me hear it!!!!!"

Mike C

No comments:

Post a Comment